Doc says there is a high chance of miscarriage with this pregnancy...
We found out several weeks ago that we were going to have a baby in October. We're waiting on God now. We opted out of the D&C and we're going to let God do whatever He chooses. It could be a few days or weeks before we see any evidence of confirmed miscarriage. Or, it could be a few days or weeks before we see any evidence of a healthy pregnancy. It's all in HIS hands, and we're trusting Him..."strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy." Colossians 1:11 Please pray with us!
We are thankful for so many things right now:
1. God's Word for sure. It's been amazing to be reassured of God's power, love and soveriegnty through His words.
2. The ability to bring our burdens before the Lord through prayer.
3. Loving and supportive friends & familiy.
4. A wonderful, knowledgeable and personable Doctor.
5. A beautiful little girl to love on...she brings joy to this home even when we're feeling down.
And of course...the list could go on.
Thank you for praying for us as we continue our journey of faith. God brings us through so many different avenues to strengthen our dependency on Him. Even ones that look grim...but we remember "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."